Friday, January 20, 2012

Hye, I'm back.

I've accidentally deleted all my blog posts. I mean, i do it purposefully. New year, new chapter. But right now I'm still the old me and keep trying to be a better person. I've been through a lot of things last year, 2011. A LOT. There's no turning back. Like people said 'let bygones be bygones'. Everything that happens in life is neither good nor bad. One of my friends told me, 'You no need to care about what others say about you'. You know what's the best for yourself, then keep going doing it (positive things). People that are not satisfied with you will keep talking bad about you. That's just normal thing, those things are just bullshit. Just, believe in yourself. This year, 2012, I'm going to face PMR, and obviously i can feel the pressure.


"Success is dependent on effort."

0 comments: